Spergfox 9 Spergfox 9

Moar!

.:Smile:. .:Smile:.

So yeah, that happened.

I like fighting scenes, but, well I can't really describe it. I didn't really liked it that much, but it was nice.

Maybe if the others(all 5) countered her more, and the battle would be more severe, and maybe that pinkie would have suffered more injury, and THEN blow up the planet, seeing that the others would be to weak to fight her any more, also if the princesses would have sensed her intent, and made a glorious space battle, where Luna would die on the moon, and Celestia was shot to the sun, I don't know, not feeling it but it was nice.

Animation was great though, and the concept is okay, but maybe a scene where she snaps first, would have explained the reason, which you could start out slow, then as fast as it went.

But then again, that's MY opinion of it.

MisterDavey responds:

Originally there was a lot more action in this, but I had to cut it out since the song wasn't long enough. Aside from Twilight, they all had fighting parts that got removed to make room for the end Fluttershy-vs-Pinkie.
;D ;D

Wrong Number Wrong Number

I liked it, every CSI-ish-thingy-but-not-really in a nutshell.

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

You amaze me with every post emily, keep it up!

Black Chick in FInland Black Chick in FInland

That movement..... Such beauty!

BEEBO part 11 BEEBO part 11

God I fucking love Beebo. Moar!

fabulous999 responds:

Moar shall be had.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

OH MAN!

I am Going to hell for laughing at this. Can't stop laughing!

Leaf Me Alone Leaf Me Alone

Reminds me Of

Popeye, and cartoons as such. but then way more evolved.
Congrats!

EVolution ep2 EVolution ep2

Interesting

very much so i am going to check the first one out Would love to see more o this and i hope it becomes a series very nice donĀ“t stop.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Furrfagotry

always there in your fears raping you.