All 10 art Reviews

brakes brakes

Or watch Akira and then draw KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Nah but seriously though, looks nice, I like the scratch texture style for the background and the lighting.

Don't blast your arm off about it(And then can into space to hitTestObject(SpaceLazorslel83):void)), people have done stupider shit being sober.

Like me, typing shit that only makes sense if ya know what I'm talking about.

Last, you already drew something nice, the best thing ya can do is to make more things that are different to the next.

daigonite responds:

good god I think I was more sober than you when I drew this lol

Ad Competition Entry Ad Competition Entry

Wow that is a simple picture that is hard to look at, I don't know what to focus on.

The cat looks like he starts realising something shattering midst a happy outburst, the bottles look like chocolate husks with chocolate milk in them, yet have no identifiable brand on them selves, and the octopus's kind of a stereotypical signification of summer and oceans in advertisements. Why is he in a boat filled with water that somehow separated itself like blood does in a test-tube?( blood cells and plasma, where the heavy plasma sinks to the bottom).Why is there a tentacle arm pointing almost to the viilenny frezzalla sign/boat? What's the point if it's more than obvious what this poster is about?

The background doesn't match the characters by much, but it does look nice. And why would somebody want to drink chocolate milk during a hot day?Also the boat doesn't look like it's actually in the water. And why is there a random beachball and umbrella(wtf) in the water?

You know what, I just realised that maybe the cat is looking at the bottle realising that it's empty, and he's coming down from the joy he got from it, which made me laugh.

I also just read that it's like an ice coffee, would be better if it look more like coffee cause it really does look like chocolate milk, and they should have gotten labels, or like when the letters are bulging out of the husk. I'll like it for you on the site. But I can't give you a 5 outa 5. Keep it up! and Good Luck!!!

Catoblepas responds:

Hahahaha yeah He's happy to have endured the whole bottle. :D The drink is this cold coffee chocolate kind of beverage. Or without the chocolate, I'm not sure.

cinos cinos

Gotta love that golfinho art style.

Dilwyn Episode 5 Title Card Dilwyn Episode 5 Title Card

Simplistic and nice, sparks the mind into what these characters could look like.

Ronnie hates you Ronnie hates you

yeah!

i told his mom he was fapping to furfagotry!

Tree Twins Tree Twins

hmmm..

tree twincest riiiiiiiiigggghhhhht.

again the lighting

Mercedes Mercedes

it does not matter

if you are a woman or a man we are all persons still. man&woman just means that you either have a peepee or a vagigi :3 only ignorant people divide the sexes ;)

so yeah starting a girl club is just being sexist and ignorant silly ;P

also be happy on my school there like 8 girls they just go farther than newgrounds ;D

also nalem = katara very much?

background doesn't really fit the character.

1/5 4/10

Fox Trot Fox Trot

furfagotry

kinda explains it :/

how full of yourself to call it a doodle.

and how does the background hangs together with the character? it is really out of place.
and the knees? you put candy in there or something? her Calfs are H-U-G-E
if you went for a animal like leg then you fail foxes have very thin legs that's why they are so fast. and were are her toes?

but gratz on drawing a classic furfag: 17 year old fox human with extra super sluttyness. but still totally not degrading.

also old joke is old example:sexy fox. D-E-R-P sum MOAR.

Ani-San Ani-San

predictable

really??? the nerdy smaller boxy flat chested unpopular NOT-happy go fun- skeptical cynical baby sister? how cheap. why didn't make her alternative also???

go put some effort into character ideas.

shadow and colours are okay though.

0/5 4/10

WHAT WHAT

walps.

looks nice but: the shadowing does not really make sense. why? can anyone tell me where the source of light is coming from because i cant. derp. also lame joke is lame when i saw that leave i thought wts really Japanese maple leave? wow what a lame joke look if i were a weeaboo like you i guess i may have: huh? OOOOOoooohhh teehee. like that but no i didn't. and the face when just ask your self would you really pull a mouth like that as if having a stroke are you that shocked that you got a stroke? even then you would not pull that face. look in the mirror do that face realize you tarded the image. and psychedelic(but not really) background colour?
*sigh*